Dec 16, 2012, 12:12 AM

Aaahhhh!!!!!!!!

10 weeks today, Cermark, what the #&%*@$'s going on!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 15, 2013, 07:32 PM

Cermark out of business?

This happens to me, too. I called them today, but only voice mail asnswered, saying it is full!
May 03, 2013, 04:20 PM

Orders

I have several orders, spanning months. One was shipped out of 6. That was in Nov. Tried e-mailing and calling Cermark, no answer on e-mail and recording says no such number, disconnected. So guess its bye, bye Cermark. 2 bad.
May 26, 2013, 07:07 PM
Suspended Account
I heard Cermark is no longer going to sell planes. Just electronics like motors, esc's etc
Jun 21, 2013, 08:18 AM
I made an order for some motors or something of the like in January and never received anything nor got charged. Guess they don't really want any business. I have sinced placed orders with another company and received everything I needed. My card is no longer valid so good luck to them if they ever try to charge/ship the items to me.
Aug 29, 2013, 04:06 PM
Looks like they're dead, out of business. I placed an order months ago, never heard back. Now I have to keep looking at my CC statements to make sure they don't charge my card.
Aug 12, 2014, 01:55 PM
Steve: I placed an order for a Cessna 412 yesterday. Can you verify that it is being processed? My email is bikedriver@aol.com
Aug 28, 2014, 07:28 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikedriver
Steve: I placed an order for a Cessna 412 yesterday. Can you verify that it is being processed? My email is bikedriver@aol.com
There closed
Nov 20, 2014, 09:11 PM
I have a huge outrunner motor. It's a Cermark CEM4230-520. All I know about it is that it's 720 Kv. I have 430-sized written on the package, but I'm not sure what that means. About 5 years ago, I bought the motor and the mount for it, but never had a plane large enough to consider putting it in. I remember at the time, it was very hard to find any information on this motor, such as operating voltage, max current, size prop they recommend, etc... I couldn't believe it was so hard to get information on it. I even called them.

I still have no idea, and a search on Cermark online turns up no information.
I'd love to be able to use this in something large, but not really sure how to proceed.
Nov 21, 2014, 05:24 PM
Look at Outrunner motors from other companies with the same or nearly the same Kv size and see what you can learn about those motors. I suspect that much of it will be helpful in your search since Cermark is out of business. I recommend trying E-flite and Rimfire just off of the top of my head. I hope that helps. Mike Heer
Nov 21, 2014, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Heer
Look at Outrunner motors from other companies with the same or nearly the same Kv size and see what you can learn about those motors. I suspect that much of it will be helpful in your search since Cermark is out of business. I recommend trying E-flite and Rimfire just off of the top of my head. I hope that helps. Mike Heer
Yes I believe I found something close...
Thank you.

Quick Reply